The Panasonic KX-UTG200 is a programmable IP phone designed to be used with SIP. Based around broad interoperability, the phone has a bright, color display that can show users a wealth of information including what is programmed into each soft key. The Panasonic KX-UTG200 can support four separate SIP registrations and can handle up to 24 programmable keys.
Panasonic KX-UTG 200B Phone
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Color Graphical Display
- Size: 3.5"
- Resolution: 320x240
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Port Switch
- 24 Programmable Keys (8 Physical Keys)
- Supports up to 1,000 Phone Book Entries
- Four SIP Account Registrations
- Compatible with BroadSoft, Metaswitch, Digium, and more
- KX-UTG200 Phone
- Handset Cord